Sunday, December 6, 2009

Holiday Presents for BDSM lovers- great spanking fiction and erotic eBook

One thing I haven't really mentioned here is that a couple of my stories recently got featured in a compilation ebook of spanking and BDSM fiction. I just got a chance to look through my copy and I can say I'm impressed to see how well Victoria put the whole thing together. There were seven authors included, and each of them shared stories that I think showed how a lot of aspects of BDSM can be very similar and very different at the same time depending on the connection between the people who are involved. I thought there was a lot of good writing, really more than I expected. I also enjoyed the essays, and the section at the back with links to a bunch of personal spanking blogs and sites , and some cool stuff for writers. She was very encouraging, and I'm glad I got to be a part of it.

You can see the preview of the book “A Hairbrush in Your Stocking” at http://stores.lulu.com/whippingpost

Victoria is also offering a direct-order spankophile Holiday Special that sounds like a fun deal; the three most recent books for twenty bucks. She must need Christmas money or something to offer them so cheap! LOL ;-)~ Each of the ebooks has a collection of F/f and M/f spanking stories, and has the feel of a gourmet kind of erotica. I certainly enjoyed it enough to start re-reading it right away! Payment is made via paypal through the buttons on her site: http://spankingfettish.blogspot.com

The details are also in one of her recent posts. If you like this sort of thing you should check it out anyway, there are lot's of hot pictures of naughty girls getting spankings, and free stories. If you enjoy this kind of erotica, say something nice in her comments over there- I'm hoping she'll be finishing an all F/f compilation she's been working on that I think will get a lot more interest than she expects. It's one genera I don't think there is enough good writing in, and I enjoy her take on things as well as the stories of the other cool writer's she picked to include.

No comments:

Post a Comment