Friday, November 20, 2009

Sara's Surprise Spanking- Part 2

by Sara (scroll down to read part 1 first. :-) )

She started spanking me with her hand. After the second or third slap, the reality sunk in that she really did intend to spank me, and that she was already doing it. The fourth and fifth smack really brought me into it, it stung more than I expected and I was startled. “Ouch!” I squealed. She only giggled at me and said “Do you think that I don't know when a young lady needs a good hard spanking?”

There really was no way to answer the question, as she continued to do it. Once she had smacked every spot on my bottom until it was stinging and probably turning pink, there was a pause for a second. Then I felt the hairbrush resting on my butt, the wood cool on my hot skin.

I had managed not to make too much a fuss until right about then, when my mouth opened for me and pleaded “No, please.... I didn't mean to be...um... disrespectful in my tone....really, I was just teasing!” My pleading didn't help, at all.

“Really?” She asked, not waiting for me to answer “One thing I know is that when a girl is getting spanked and starts whining about it, it's usually more because she's hoping to get out of it than that she's learned her lesson!”

“Oh, no.” I whispered, almost inaudibly. Then she started to paddle me with the back of that hairbrush, and when it smacked my skin, she certainly had my full attention! In a sudden move I'd later learn to mimic, she looped one leg over mine, and I wasn't going anywhere. If I thought she had been “really” spanking me, I had been wrong! A fiery rain of swats landed on my backside, one after the other really quickly. I squirmed on her lap and she told me to stay still and continued to spank me. Some of the smacks landed on my thighs and I let out a long, loud 'owww!” Other than telling me the walls were too good for her neighbors to hear, she didn't seem to be phased by my distress. In fact, it seemed like that was her goal! Twenty or thirty swats later my ass felt like it was burning, and my eyes were tearing up but I fought it back.

She stopped for a moment, setting the hairbrush down on my bare bottom. I shifted for a second and stayed very still.

“Tell you what” she said, with some kind of challenging edge to her voice. “I don't think you've been spanked enough, but I'll up the anti with another card game...”

I waited and she made the suggestion. “Either I continue to spank you now with this hairbrush for say, half an hour”-- (half an hour?? OMG! I thought ) --”Or we'll play a game of cards and see. If you win, you're off the hook for tonight. If you loose, I'll give you forty good swats with a strap- and you'll have to count them. Up to you”

Panic.

“Ok, owww....let's play cards.”

She let me up, and sheepishly I straightened my clothing. Boy was I glad when she made me another cocktail and said nothing of it as she handed the deck to me to shuffle again. I had a feeling this was going to get worse. I shifted uncomfortable in my seat, my bottom throbbing hotly as I handed the deck over for her to deal.

Come Back For More as the Story Unfolds

No comments:

Post a Comment