Monday, November 30, 2009

Suprises are fun- Part 1 and 2

I set my purse and umbrella down in the front hallway and walked into Mom's living room.

Mom wasn't my Mom, but that wasn't going to matter anymore when my panties were around my ankles and my bare bottom was getting a spanking, I thought with a gulp.

These things had already been agreed upon in advance. From the time I was to walk into that living room I was to address her as 'Mommy', and allow her to play with me and punish me. Anyone reading this story would probably already guess which the focus would likely turn out to be.

She snapped at me from the kitchen as she was cutting the peanut butter and jelly sandwiches into perfect triangles and sprinkling cinnamon sugar on top of them. "Young Lady."

"No 12 year old is going to be dragging muddy shoes across my carpet! Set them in the hall!"

I understood. From that point I was to be 12, and having a normal afternoon with my Mom- other than that I had obviously already started to irritate her. "Your new school uniform is laid out on your bed, I want you to go try it on so we can see if it fits right" she said, still putting chips on the plate.

"yes, Mommy." I said, walking towards the guest room. I understood that it was now 'my room' and that I better go try on my new cloths.

The green and red plaid skirt was really cute, and perfectly sized- if a little short. No fishnets and high heels here- tall white knee socks that went over my knees, and little black Mary Janes. Tight white cotton panties, with little pink roses in the center- nearly made me gak. ' I'm not a little girl!' I thought, defiantly, just as I would have when I was 12. It was working- I realized, to my dismay. Mother called out "Hurry up in there!" I finished buckling my little shoes and buttoning my crisp white shirt- training bra underneath. This was embarrassing already- but almost automatically I finished up really fast and
was in the living room.

Mommy was sitting on the couch in a perfect powder blue dress. She had a pretty string of pearls around her neck that I secretly coveted. I knew better though, such things are not meant for little girls who might loose them. She had short navy pumps on, her hair up nicely with little wisps coming down, and salmon pink lipstick that brought out the blue in her eyes. She gave me a winning smile. "Good Girl." she said "You look so nice in your uniform."

"Now, you're always a good girl at school, so I don't think you'll have to worry about it--" she said, meeting me square in the eyes, "But you know your new school may have rules your not used to, right?" she asked, confidently.

I knew, without being told, that somehow this was going to lead to me getting a spanking. A real one, here in this living room, and sometime soon. I gulped again, smiling back, playing the game.

I wanted it. I also didn't want it, and the more real it got, the more scared I got- which was exactly what I was going for. I knew that not only was I going to get a spanking, but it was going to be a long and hard one. She would not stop, once it began, until I was well past crying. It didn't count unless I cried. That much was clear, and would be made clear again in very tangible
ways.



Part 2


Now I was in my bedroom, and this couldn't be happening! She wasn't really going to spank me, was she? My little girl mind was now racing- as I had been firmly placed there.

She had sent me to my room. I deserved it really, I had smarted off. I knew better than to argue with her. It's just that she told me that the teacher's at my new school could spank students if they misbehaved! How barbaric. Even worse, when I told her she couldn't send me to a school like that she reminded me of the problems I had at my last school. Then she told me she thought she had been way too lenient on me for way to long, and that I needed to go to my room while she cooled off. When I was on my way to my room she said "We're going to have a big talk in a minute, Young lady, and you're not going to like it!" Something about her tone was ominous, and it sent chills down my back.

I waited, sitting on my bed. Ten minutes. I heard the coffee pot brewing. 20 minutes. I paced and played with some leggos on the floor. 30 minutes. The door opened. My mommy had a hairbrush in her hand. 'Nooooo!' that racing part of my mind thought, but I didn't say anything.

Mommy looked angry, but calm. The calm scared me, she looked resolved, and she had a good grip on that hairbrush. Just looking at it, my bottom suddenly felt hot. 'I don't want a spanking!' The little girl in me wailed. I still kept my mouth shut, staring down at my mary janes.

She pulled my desk chair into the middle of the room and sat down, setting the hairbrush on the floor. "Come here. " she demanded.

I obeyed and she grabbed me by the wrist. She started pulling me towards her. "Mommy- what are you doing???" I screeched, without thinking.

"Something I should have done a long time ago. " She said, in a matter of fact way. I felt the color drain out of my face. So there was to be no discussion? I guess not, I thought, as I was falling over her knee.

"Mommy!" I yelped, as I found myself across her lap. She had a firm grip. Suddenly, I didn't think I was going to be getting out of this. Not that I wanted to, but now that it was eminent, I wasn't so sure. I felt my skirt being yanked up, and a hand slap across my ass hard! "Oww! Mommy! No! What are you doing!!?" I yelped, all in one breath. She paid no attention to my protests as she started to slap my panty clad backside rapidly. It stung much more than I expected!

"Yeowch! Mommmyyyy!" I yelped. She paused.

"Young Lady, if you want to make a fuss about something, I'll give you something to make a fuss about!" She yelled. Oh no! She ripped my panties down with an awful force, and slapped my bare bottom hard about a dozen times. I started to loose my breath.

Now my bare bottom was up in the air and stinging like mad. She didn't waste any time. "You know," she said,"I don't think this is a hard enough spanking to get through to a little girl that has been as naughty as you have." I felt the hairbrush suddenly, resting on the lower part of my right bottom cheek. "No, Mommy, please!" I squealed, knowing what was coming.

She paddled my bare bottom with the hairbrush, hard. It came down again and again. I thought I could take a good spanking, but this was unrelenting. Well aimed, purposeful blows, that hurt! Soon I was squirming all over her lap, and it wasn't acting at all. She admonished me to stay still, and I couldn't. I knew this mean my punishment was about to get worse. "Go stand in the corner with your skirt up!" She ordered. I almost ran there, my bottom on fire. I tried to peek at it, but couldn't see around myself. I was stunned by the hot throbbing sensation, I couldn't think of anything else.

She told me to stand still there, and think about how I needed to learn to follow directions. I wasn't crying yet, but she saw me stifle a sniffle and smiled.

"Good." She said. "I feel like with a little more effort I might get through. You think about your behavior and how you need to improve. I'm going to have a cup of coffee." With that, she left me standing in the room alone, in the corner with my bottom on display.

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you express getting into the character in a role play scenario, as well as how that intermingles with r/l. :-) Good Job! Thanks for letting me share on my site, too. :-)

    ~Victoria
    http://spankingfettish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete